Clay & Lime Plaster
Time & Location
About the event
We reconnect with our ancient selves through the modern practices and techniques of applying air-purifying, dust-minimizing, carbon-sequestering earthen plasters onto interior and exterior surfaces. Come to the workshop to mix, spray, and trowel your way to new skills and inner peace… at least in your lungs.
We will come together during the day to work and learn techniques of natural building; at night we can enjoy team meals, bonding over a fire, sharing skills, stories and scents of the Northwest summer at a campground onsite at the Earth Homes headquarters.
DUE TO THE VARIABLE NATURE OF BUILDING AND CONTRACTING, WE HAVE NOT SET DATES FOR THIS EVENT YET, BUT TENTATIVELY SCHEDULING FOR EARLY-MID SEPTEMBER START. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN FREQUENTLY TO SEE SOLIDIFIED DATES OR CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO. THANK YOU!
Camping will be available and transportation to the Brier Homestead provided each day.
What you will get
- Hands on training and direction from professional builders
- Increased knowledge of different Earth Home building strategies
- An opportunity to help construct a home that is a model for future homes
- Help build the Owners vision to create a community oriented homestead
- The joy of working with a team outside on the land
Payment is on a sliding scale. Payments can be sent to the Earth Home's PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clay/Lime Plaster (Supporting)$777+$19.43 Service fee$777+$19.43 Service fee0$0
- Clay/Lime Plaster (Covered)$555+$13.88 Service fee$555+$13.88 Service fee0$0
- Clay/Lime Plaster (Supported)$222+$5.55 Service fee$222+$5.55 Service fee0$0