Faswall Block Stacking
Time & Location
About the Event
Never heard of “Faswall”? Imagine a cinder block made out of recycled-and-then-petrified pallet wood chips with minimal concrete, stacked together to create foundations and walls that last hundreds of years… not to mention the natural disaster survival ratings… This futuristic building material is gaining popularity and knowing how to build with it could be a great resume item, or satisfy the curious hobbyist.
We will come together during the day to work and learn techniques of natural building; at night we can enjoy team meals, bonding over a fire, sharing skills, stories and scents of the Northwest summer at a campground onsite at the Earth Homes headquarters.
Camping will be available and transportation to the Brier Homestead provided each day.
What you will get
- Hands on training and direction from professional builders
- Increased knowledge of different Earth Home building strategies
- An opportunity to help construct a home that is a model for future homes
- Help build the Owners vision to create a community oriented homestead
- The joy of working with a team outside on the land
Payment is on a sliding scale. Payments can be sent to the Earth Home's PayPal: email@example.com
- Faswall Stacking (Supporting)$777+$19.43 Service fee$777+$19.43 Service fee0$0
- Faswall Stacking (Covered Cost$555+$13.88 Service fee$555+$13.88 Service fee0$0
- Faswall Stacking (Supported)$222+$5.55 Service fee$222+$5.55 Service fee0$0
- Day Volunteer$0$00$0